Thursday, July 29, 2010

taiping

too cheer up this gloommy gloomy day, let me post something funny to me..

A conversation between a friend (lmay) and I

llyn- Why dint you pick up my call?? =(
lmay- cause I dint hear it ringing..>_<
llyn- why dint call back? =((
lmay- Its your number? At first when saw "05" i thought its you.
llyn- then?
lmay- then i asked mummy '05' is where? Mummy say perak.
llyn- THEN?? you got other friends from perak?
lmay- you from perak meh? not Taiping?
llyn- -_-""" Taiping is IN perak!!!!!
llmay- but i thought Taiping is in Ipoh?
llyn- *speechless*

Is Taiping really that unkwn? Anyways Ipoh is not even a state! Oh oh and this friend of mine has a gpa of 3.9++...!yUP, I wonder.

4 comments:

kk said...

wei....is 3.8 sth oni la....n my comment sense is zero...lalala =)

lylyn said...

hehe,3.8 ONLY,yeah ONLY.;P

sOpHi@ said...

HAHAHA. funny la ur friend. lol! at first i thought lmay is ur sis. llyn and lmay. haha

kk said...

hello sister lylyn..but i wonder who will be the younger sister? ME! ME! ME! *I don't drive* XD