Tuesday, July 13, 2010

For you, n.a.m.e

Hey Nat,

I was going through our Langkawi pictures and this is one of my fav pic of you..=)Firstly i just wanna tell you i m gonna miss you so much...i m missing you already even right now. I know we just got to know each other not very long ago and we dont hang out much but i enjoyed every single time we did...
I shall remember our very memorable trip to Langkawi, all the times in public speaking, watching sex and the city 2 and all the other times we spent together. I wish we had spent more time together, but i know one day we shall have the chance, maybe even another trip together..=)
When i bid goodbye to you this morning in the CAE i felt a pinch of sadness but im also quite excited for you..SAN FRANCISCO, its a great place and i m sure you'll enjoy your time there very much. Just remember to take things more easily perhaps, remember always share the stress with the world, dont be selfish..;p
I was also looking foward to sending you off to the airport but looks like i wont make it this time, sorry, but i wish you a safe flight...Catch up with your sleep, enjoy your orientation and of course your long awaited break..Tell me all about it later....=)

Lastly thankyou for everything.



Lots of love,
Lylyn....
*BIG HUGS*

No comments: