Thursday, February 11, 2010

Long Weekend

Alright i don't have any class tomorrow so my holidays starts today or rather i would call it double long weekend. Its only one week, too short to be counted as the holidays.
Anyway after submitting my philosophy paper around 4pm, me and another friend of mine immediately head to Sunway Piramid. I was rather tired as I dint sleep well the night before.I was trying to finish up my philo paper but i just refuse to spend my first day of my break doing nothing. We wanted to watch a movie but we did not have enough time as i was supposed to pick my sister up. So we ended up just eating, Yup we went all the way there to eat. We ate in sushi zamai and and and tutti frutti!!!!! I love tutti frutti!

Yup that's it..=)

P/s- i want to watch valentine!!!!And i have yet to watch Avatar!

2 comments:

Calyn Ong said...

tutti fruitti?is it the one where you get to choose your own yoghurt/ice cream and toppings?its super expensive right?btw,anda drive ye? :)

lylyn said...

Yes the very same one.yeah malangnye its expensive.This is my 2nd time.First time was with eelyn.i likkeeeee.nope i dint drive there.Took taxi from sch although its like super near.i dont dare