Thursday, February 11, 2010

Good thing must come to an end

It has been a super super hectic week. Thanks mostly to my philosophy test. So anyway got back a few 'results' this week.
I got my philosophy test one marks on wednesday and i was like this ---> =))))
i was totally over the moon.
And i got my accounts test results in the morning today,and i was like ---=|
happy but a little sad.
And then when i got my SAT results tonight.I was like -----> =(((
yups good things must come to an end but hopefully it will come back.

Anyway i m not sure why myself but i was just very very upset with my scores. So i decided to go emo and emo-ed to a few beings. Now that i feel much better thanks to them, i would like to share what great and cute people they are.

lylyn- i got xxxx for SAT
sis- OMG
lylyn- *starts crying*
sis- why you cry???whyyyyyy???? its ok what.. u dint study also...Your maths good what quite close to xxxx ....bla bla bla
hmm a moment ago she was like omg-ing at the results...hehe thanks anyway for attempting to comfort me.me loves. =)

lylyn- my SAT scores sucks!
calyn- how bad?dont worry i am sure its not that bad.I am sure you can still go to good U. SAT sounds scary!!do you have cny chlothes?

its not scary calyn,just me..=) thanks anyway.nice chat..me loves too.

lylyn- My SAT resultssss!!!!
ssk- i m sure it ok la,and your marks isnt very low, i am sure its good enough
lylyn- im sad babe,why am i so kiasu?i want to be happy!
ssk- your friends get vr high?its ok to be kia su, everyone is a bit.
lylyn-sadddd
ssk- =(. right now i wish i am the marker i would give you full marks.

aww,so sweet i wish you are to babe.me loves loves

lylyn- =(
le-may- why?
lylyn- SAT
le-may- what you get?not satisfied?nvm la what is done is done.
lylyn- sad.....blabla bla
le-may- erm..ok la not that bad ma..New year d. Dun so unhappy .say 'lalala' then happy d lu
lylyn- new year only happy la. Sad first.Anyway thx, lol-ed at your msg.
le-may- Told you. Say 'lalala' very happy wan.

Lol SHE is so cute.lovesss.

lylyn- =(
alina- nvm la we dont need it anyway.
lylyn - still =(
Alina- Aw. You dint study had for it la.It wasn's your best. You could have done better.
lylyn-thx,feeling better
Alina- Is that sacarstic?

Aw thanks,you really made me feel better. No sacarsm. *hearts*

Lylyn- Ok i have said this many times but might as well let you know...SAT! =(
Venetia- Nvm you got Toefl to go, SAT is hard...
Lylyn- bla bla bla
Venetia- Go ara find you tmr?

=).yey come come come...!yups still have Toefl for me to ......thx. *heartssssss too*

Thanks all. .

p/s- Hmm Looks like i announced it to many many many people

2 comments:

Calyn Ong said...

awwww you are so cute miss teh ly lyn!i think ur sis was the funniest hehe

lylyn said...

=p see you really soon miss calyn ong jen ching