Saturday, June 5, 2010

pills and porridge.

Woke up with a sorethroat yesterday, got better towards the night but had slight fever instead. Not very serious, but it reminds me of the two things i hate the most about falling sick...
1. Panadols...
I just hate them much, especially the actifast ones, they are so huge, I take like ten minutes to swallow one, and I have to take two at a time...>_<...Just thinking about having to swallow big tablets is enough to make me sick..
Blaghhhh....
2. Sick food
Sick food are well, food for the sick....-_-"...After a day of sick food, porridge for lunch and pan mee for dinner, I am craving for some crazyly unhealthy food now..eg- Roti canai....hmmm, yum yum....

Yups I would like to think i am fine now, cause i would like to stay away from panadols and sick food, if possible for a very long time....=)

3 comments:

Sook Kin said...

Porridge?? eww. i hate to eat it because everytime i do i tend to sweat ==

anyway get well soon. love ya babes :(

Calyn Ong said...

Is the weather in KL terrible? Get well soon. Eat more sick food for now. *muax*

p/s Porridge is yummy :)

Qii's One and Only One said...

where u get the picture huh? copyright law law...wei-.-'''''' show us the panadolsssss u took 20 mins 2 swallow??=D