Tuesday, April 6, 2010

my name is....













Hey there, my name is 'Ang-ang'.....remember yeah its ang-ang and not patrick. I know i look rather cute here but i live a sad sad life...=(





This liltle kid here is my owner. You can call her le-may or kar kar....if you call her le-may, dont forget its 'LE' and not 'LI'..also do not miss the "-" out or she will be angry and believe me you dont want to make her angry..T-T



And this guy here, YS, is my 2nd owner!



I do not understand why but owner one and owner two fights a lot like kids....Usually they will just ignore me. but sometimes they will notice me and they become very violent. i live in fear. So one day while they were arguing over some Mcd ice cream, they became very violent...>_<..And this is what happened.

AHHHH!! T-T...they are so violent! I was such a handsome puppy..what am i gonna do now? I am not gonna mention which of them did this to me cause i dont wanna get into MORE trouble...

poor puppy calling for help,

Ang-ang..=(

4 comments:

Calyn Ong said...

omg you is so cute!!!can i has ang-ang too?

btw,not a shame to have mcd ice-cream on him what.its one of my fav stuffs from mcd; ice-cream!!! :DDD

lylyn said...

haha..its not ice cream la..its like some tear or smthg..it doesnt look that bad here but in real it act looks rather obscene

Alina said...

funny personalizations!

Sook Kin said...

looks like... o.o