Sunday, January 17, 2010

17 JAN

Well while i m at it I just wanna write this down:
I like 17 jan!! Its a good day according to my friend..Well, i was pretty excited as i know three individuals whose birthday is on 17 jan..And they are all born on the same year!!
What excites me more is how i met three of them in different phases of my life..
Individual number 1
Alina Leong- Met her in Inti.Has been friends with her since my first sem.Now we r in our third sem.Sat together in the same class for many many hours before and many many hours to come.Eg: chemistry,Phychology,Accounts and bla bla bla....
Individual number 2-
Maggie Teh- Has the same sir name with me!!! The person who got me thinking the instant noodle brand is 'Maggie'...Until calyn pointed out it is actually 'Maggi'..hmm...I met her in convent,secondary school.Same school for 5 years,classmate for 2...One of the funniest and blurrest friend i know.Last time we met, i found out that she is quite a dangerous driver too...=)
Individual number 3-
Nur Shafiqah- My primary school soulmate!!haha..We were so so so close in primary that we were rarely seen apart in school..hehe...And 6 years down the road, even our class teacher remembered us being that close...=)...And when i met her the other day after a long time not meeting up, all i can say about her is she is very 'me'....i dont think i have met anyone as similar...(in my opinion)

So to Alina,maggie and shafiqah....happy birthday,happy birthday and happy birthday..!!
See i get to say it three times..!!Its fun!