Friday, September 18, 2009

the room

I m renting a room about 5 minutes away from inti by foot. Well i have been renting here since july but i have only stay ovenight in the room once or twice.I hang around the room almost everyday though after my classes as my sis can only pick me up quite late.My friends calls it my 'hotel'...=)
Lets have a tour around my 'hotel'...





view from my bed










the study table








the beds =)











nearer view of my bed










And the reason why i pick this room
=>clean toilet!!!






I share the room with two other girls.One malaysian and one chinese indonasian...They are prety nice but we dont have much to talk about.Mostly we talk about college.Thats about it..They have been sharing the room for quite a time and they speak mandarine to each other.Oh and i pay Rm360 for the room each month which includes electricity,aircond and prety fast broadband.Oh oh and attached bathroom with water heater.
And i'm moving out next month...Anybody interested to rent?

No comments: